Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bubble Baths in Clawfoot Tubs

There's still a few years until I'm out in the real world and living on my own. While I'm in no hurry to have that happen, I can't wait for the day when I can decorate and design my house to my heart's content. Although I don't actually have any set plans I do like to think about what I want. And I'm sure I won't get everything that I dream about but there are a few things I'd love, one of which is a clawfoot tub.


I love everything about them. I think they are gorgeous. They add a glamorous and classy touch to any bathroom. I love the style that dates back to an earlier time. One of my favorite things to do, especially when I'm stressed, is to take a long, hot, usually bubble-filled, bath. The cat enjoys sitting with me and occassionally dipping a paw in as well. I'd get one of those little trays to put my book in as well so it doesn't get wet. (I will admit the corners occassionally get a little wet when I read in the tub. Oops!!) Here are a couple more clawfoot tubs I totally love.


So amazing...I love. <3



I love this one because of how they use all the color.

Like I said, I can deal with not having a lot of stuff in my future house but this has to be one of the major things on my wishlist. Guess my future hubby needs a good job. ;)
xoxo, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love hearing what you have to say. feel free to leave me a comment. i read every single one you leave. <3