Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm All Moved In!!

I'm not going to be posting for very long today. It's been crazy busy. I got all moved in yesterday. In the span of a few hours I signed all the paperwork, got a new card, packed, and moved. I'm in an all sophomore dorm, but it's all good. I even have a friend from my history class who is in my hall and he's super cool. (And to anwser the question you're probably thinking, I'm pretty sure he's gay so no possible romance here. Hahaha) My new living space is better. It's a 4 person suite, 2 people to each room although we're still waiting for one more roommate. We have a bathroom and a little living room as well. I'm hoping I can bring my TV soon. :)

My roommate and suitemate seem nice. I haven't talked much to either of them; one seems to always be going out and the other seems to always be in her room with the door closed. I'm okay with that though. As long as we aren't getting along badly, I will not complain.

I'm just so glad everything worked out. Like I said in a previous post, now I can focus on things getting betting and continuing to move forward. Hopefully I can post some pictures of my new room and living space soon for you guys but my roommate was asleep before and I didn't want to wake her up.

And just as a little sneak peek, I can't wait to tell you about some of the fun things that are happening. Cute boys, dancing competitions, and all that fun stuff. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love hearing what you have to say. feel free to leave me a comment. i read every single one you leave. <3