Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My List of 19 Things

I turn 19 in a little over 4 months. It's not a big deal really, I'm enjoying life as it comes and trying to take it slow for the most part. However, as much as I am happy to let life pass as slowly as possible so that I can drink in every second of it, there are sooo many things I would like to accomplish. I hate the idea of making a bucket list. It freaks me out way too much. Therefore, I have decided to start out small and make a list of "19 Things to Accomplish Before I Turn 19". They will be some of the random things I want to do, ranging from small to big. Because I only have about 4 and a half months, and limited money, they will be on the smaller side, but important none the less.

I'm hoping to have an official list done by Friday (but depending on my class workload we'll see...) and although I will be announcing it here, I plan on also making a separate page so that we can all track my progress.

At the moment, I only have a few ideas to put on the list. One of the major ones is to get my ears pierced. I know, most girls got their ears pierced long ago but not me, hence why it's going on the list. Another goal is to make honest to God spatzle. I love the stuff and want to try making it myself for once. I'm still working on a few more ideas, but I'd love some help. I'm not promising to use every suggestion you guys give me, but I'd love to hear your ideas!!

3 comments:

  1. I know this involves money, but I was going to say get a passport or go for a road trip.
    I'm following from the Etsy forum. I would love it if you followed back. : )

    -Felicity
    http://felicitylingle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have a passport already so that's good. And the roadtrip idea is one I love, I'd just have to figure out where. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 19? oh i wish i was 19! i'm following from the etsy forum, let's follow each other! http://soursopgreetings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

i love hearing what you have to say. feel free to leave me a comment. i read every single one you leave. <3