Monday, November 8, 2010

Creativity Must be a Family Trait

A few weeks ago over fall break my mom asked me to take some pictures of her pottery. I was happy to do it. She's been taking pottery classes for over a year now, and she's started to get really good. I love how every time she finishes a new piece she brings it home for me to see and critique. Of course, I always tell her I love it and usually ask to keep a piece. It's cool that we have something in common to talk about. We both love arty stuff like that and both support each other in everything we create. These are a few of my favorite pieces of hers. Enojy!!


This is one of my favorite pieces. I use this bowl at craft shows to put my business cards in.


This is a soap dish we use.
This is a bowl that sits on the kitchen table that we put sugar packets in.


These are 2 bowls she made to put a plant in. I love being able to tell people she made the stuff they see around the house.
On the left is a little bowl we use for sugar packets on the kitchen table. It looks so pretty when the light hits it. On the right is a bowl and shallower bowl she put a plant in. I love how I can tell people she made the items they're looking at when they're in our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love hearing what you have to say. feel free to leave me a comment. i read every single one you leave. <3