Monday, January 3, 2011

2011!!

My first post of the new year!! How refreshing!! I love new beginnings. I think that people can always start over fresh and it doesn't matter how many times you do it, it's always fun, new, and a little scary. The best times to start these "new beginnings" are usually times when you're going through changes in your life. Starting school (like when I started at college in the fall) or a new year (like now!!), or maybe a new job, move, or anytime you feel like it. :)

My last few hours of 2010 were spent at a friend's house. It was a small get together but we still had a blast. We built a fort (totally silly but totally awesome too!!) and did a bunch of other fun stuff. Then my first day of the new year was spent with friends again. We got our nails done, went out to eat, then Allison (one of my fav people in the whole world) slept over. We stayed up talking about everything and laughing our heads off. It was much needed.

Sadly, my laptop still isn't connecting to the internet and my mom's laptop bit the dust over new year's. I'm posting this from the library right now. I can't wait till I can get back to college (i miss everyone so much) so one of my nerd friends can fix it for me. I promise once it's fixed i'll be back out with tons of fun posts but until then i thought i'd just let everyone know i'm still alive and hoping for the best in 2011.

xoxo, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love hearing what you have to say. feel free to leave me a comment. i read every single one you leave. <3